- I don't have to squeeze 240 hours into a six week period.
- I don't have to work a 9-5 type job while all of my friends are barely doing anything.
- I don't have to buy professional clothes.
- I can make my own hours.
- I can still take Women and Politics.
- And most importantly, I get to vastly improve my research skills, which will be more beneficial to me than just mindlessly inputting data at the Board of Elections.
I'm excited.
2 comments:
Yay...good for you being able to put off adulthood one more term!! Haha...just kidding, glad you got the internship you wanted:)
You know that I want to be a college professor so I can make my own hours and put off adulthood for the rest of my life, right? Plus, I'm not letting adulthood start during the most celebratory(read: drunk) semester of my life. Plus, assisting with a publication > adulthood.
Post a Comment