Monday, March 2, 2009

I'll give your president the same respect you gave mine.

heatherj8987 (10:30:25 PM): also, my current favorite facebook status: So and so is thinking that even if you hate him or don't respect him...Obama is still the President of the United States...just respect that...
heatherj8987 (10:30:40 PM): LOL!!!!!!!!!! Because everyone treated bush with so much respect.
lauren x cramer (10:31:00 PM): UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
lauren x cramer (10:31:04 PM): I HATE EVERYONE

I would appreciate this sentiment A LOT more if this person had shown Dubya one semblance of respect, but he was never, ever above putting nasty facebook statuses about Bush on his profile. I would be much more willing to show Obama respect if his supporters had been more respectful of me and my party.

I am so, so glad that I have one other person on this campus to bitch to. It makes my life significantly easier.

No comments: