Friday, March 6, 2009

And by the way...

I'm never going to pretend to be someone I'm not, or apologize for who I am. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I'm actually proud of my beliefs, and I'm proud of myself. No one is going to undermine that.

And is it bad that I got an honor society acceptance letter today, but by now I'm just ambivalent? I mean, it's the fourth and least prestigious out of all of them, plus I knew I would get in.

Also, Jeremy, if you could continue doing voice impersonations of our favorite person, that would be great. It makes my life better.

I cannot wait until tomorrow. One less crabby roommate. I mean, I get stressed too, but I don't make the room super tense. I feel like I can't move. Study in the damn library if you need silence. But by 9am, it'll be better, and at that point, I'll still be asleep.

No comments: