Monday, March 30, 2009

Love.

This is my new favorite picture of us. I actually took it on my cell phone, and then I forgot about it when it got buried in the depths of all of my silly camera phone pictures (mainly, Kayleigh and I making faces), until she was going through my phone this weekend and found it. So I sent it to her, and she did some editing, and I think we look amazing in sepia :-) It's funny, because we're so close, but we don't have a ton of NICE pictures of us. In most pictures, we're making faces and acting like the jackasses that we tend to be together, so I'm very thankful for this. I actually think we need to start taking more pictures like this one, because we both have big eyes that are contrasting colors (her's are brownish green), so our eyes pop in pictures.

I'm excited for the pictures from this weekend to go up. Thankfully, the picture taking ceased at a certain point.

After Wednesday, my term is significantly downhill. Thank god. Two more days.

No comments: