Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures of Hate Mongerers.

Ann Coulter was surprisingly incredibly sweet and nice. And skinny. I look like I could eat her in this picture.
This is Senator Jeff Sessions, of Alabama. He is one of the leaders in immigration reform, which I am all for.

There he is. My future husband.
"Here you go, sweetie." In defense of Joe the Plumber: Yes, his name IS actually Joe. His middle name is Joseph, he goes by Joe. And yes, he IS also a plumber. He just has a license that only allows him to operate in townships. Furthermore, can you really blame him for capitalizing on his fifteen minutes of fame? The poor guy is dirt poor (in his own words) and needed a paycheck. Additionally, thank god someone actually had the balls to stand up to Obama during this campaign. God knows that the media and the McCain campaign did not. End rant. I'm just annoyed because Dr. Twombly, who I adore nonetheless, said "any movement that looks to Rush Limbaugh and Joe the Plumber as its intellectual leaders is in trouble." Okay. I wouldn't really say that any of us are looking to Joe the Plumber as an intellectual leader. Second, conservatives began listening to The Rush Limbaugh Show in 1988-20 years ago. I'd say we've been relatively successful since then. Sure, we've hit a rough patch, but you can't blame Rush Limbaugh or say that he is going to end the conservative cause. I'd say right now my party is looking to people like Mitt Romney and Michael Steele as its leaders, not Limbaugh. Furthermore, how many people voted for Obama because Oprah said they should?
Gov. Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota. I eagerly await his presidential bid, though I'm not sure he'll be ready in 2012. Maybe 2020 (after 8 years of the Romney/Jindal administration, obviously. Or maybe it should be the Romney/Pawlenty administration).
OMG! I SUPPORT GUN RIGHTS. I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON.

No comments: