I know I've been MIA for a few days...very, very busy time of year for me, plus I've been trying to enjoy the weather. Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say that it's not every day the head of the Social Sciences Department invites me to a concert with him. Haha. Bruce, John Mellencamp, Eddie Vedder, Arlo Guthrie, Dave Matthews, Dar Williams, Ani DiFranco, and a bunch of others are doing a concert to celebrate Pete Seeger's 90th, and Pete himself will be there. Dr. Mitchell says he might have an in with tickets, and if so, am I interested? Well, yeah. Not everyone gets to say that they saw Pete Seeger live. He is, after all, a folk legend.
My first got cancelled today. After the epic struggle to wake up, which resulted in me wearing a baseball cap because I didn't have enough time to shower, I was ecstatic to see that email and climb back into bed for an hour.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment