Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
The fact that I had to wake up (I'm tired today). The fact that it's my night of two classes.
Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
CONSTANTINE MAROULIS. I'm dead serious. He used to be on American Idol, and I walked next to him down 8th for a few blocks last night after I left Starbucks, and he was smoking.
What are you sitting on right now?
My desk chair.
Does anyone regularly - other than family - tell you they love you?
Ms. MacFarlane
A random person yells to you "aybaybay" you say...
I look down at the sidewalk and keep walking.
Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
In person? Emily Westbrooks. Online? Keith.
Would you consider painting your bedroom purple?
My bedroom IS purple.
Are you a mean person?
No. Unless you're in my way on the sidewalk. Then I hate you.
Does anyone hate you?
Probably.
Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Ummm...yeah, I guess. It depends on how shitty the relationship is. I'd rather not be in a relationship than be in another bad relationship.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes I would.
Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Hahaha no. You should see my hair.
Do you usually tell people when you're mad at them?
No, I'm a suffer in silence kind of person.
Are you in a good mood right now?
Eh, I'd like to not be awake right now.
What do you hear right now?
E! News. My fan.
Do you have a person of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I do! And he knows who he is.
Is it possible to be single and happy?
I'm single and happy.
What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
My toothbrush.
Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Probably. Not that much though. I have work and an apartment to clean.
Who's the last person you hugged?
Matthew? I don't know. I haven't hugged anyone for awhile. I'm not really a huggy kind of person.
How often do you hold back from saying what you think?
In class, more than I should. With my friends, not really.
Would you pay someone to kill the person who hurt you a lot?
No. He's a piece of shit, but I wouldn't want that.
Will this weekend be a good one?
Of course! Jamie is coming to visit and it's the Broadway Flea Market and David Bologna's last show, which will be sad, but last shows are always amazing. I'm dreading it though, but not quite as much as the impending final performance next weekend.
Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
No.
Are you mad at someone right now?
I'm annoyed.
Did you deny or accept your last friend request?
Accept.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
I don't know. Does my couch count? I don't really sleep anywhere that isn't my bed here.
What made you cry last?
"Once We Were Kings" at Billy Elliot last night. I was thinking about Kiril leaving.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
3. I couldn't sleep.
Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
No.
Who was the last person you met?
Alison's friend Maury at Next to Normal on Sunday. He was amazing.
Where are your parents?
New Hampshire.
You secretly love the last person who texted you dont you?
Kayleigh? She sucks.
What you waiting on?
The weekend. Someone to come clean my apartment.
Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
I do, actually.
Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet. I would like one or two.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning. I'm always groggy and gross feeling until I shower.
Is there anybody you wish would just fall off the planet?
Not literally, but disappear from my life? Yes.
Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes. As always.
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Depends.
Are you short?
I am 1/2 an inch below average. Compared to my family, I'm a midget.
How was your day overall?
Hasn't really started yet. Yesterday was great! I got a ton of work done and I got to see and talk to Kiril, and Constantine Maroulis looked at me.
Has anyone ever called cops on you?
No.
Do you think relationships are hard?
Yes.
Are you good at following directions?
Yes.
Do you swallow gum when your finished?
Haha, yes.
Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Keena's probably telling Jeff that I'm being crazy with Bruce Springsteen's birthday, but let me assure her that this is nothing compared to everyone else on his message board. People are like, making cakes tonight.
Are any of your friends taller than you?
Actually, most of my close friends are shorter. But yeah, I have taller friends.
Have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to?
Not really.
When did you meet the last person you texted?
Freshman year. Orientation.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment