Monday, September 21, 2009

My "See Kiril Kulish one more time before he leaves Billy Elliot" mission failed this weekend. On Saturday night, Trent was on. I love Trent, so it was fine, and David Bologna was on, and we all know I'm the quintessential Bologna fangirl, so I was happy about that as well.

Here is a failed picture. So I cut off half of Trent's face, but I still like it.
I rushed N2N on Sunday with Alison and Emily. I had my nose in a textbook during most of rush, but I looked up at one point, and it was a gorgeous day and the juxtaposition of the marquis against the very blue sky look amazing.
There was a street fair on 8th on Sunday, which I love because it means that there's no traffic on 8th and I can walk down the middle of the road. It's much easier than navigating sidewalk traffic. But it does have this crazy ability to bring more people than I've ever seen in my entire life. You can't see it well from the picture (I tried), but there were people for as far as I could see.

I have to go finish reading. I'm reading portions of a book about an American socialist who migrated to the Soviet Union to realize that life wasn't actually so great in a socialist country, and it's amazing.

No comments: