Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fangirling at the Booth Theater.

So I'm sitting in the back of the mezz at Next to Normal tonight for Aaron Tveit's first show back after his hiatus, minding my own business, when who should walk in and sit directly in front of me?

David Bologna, from Billy Elliot. You know, the one I just ranted and raved about in my last post.

He is seriously the cutest little boy ever. I wish he was my brother or something. I just want to hug him.

He's one of those kids that just has this innate ability to light up a room with his presence, and seeing him there put a massive smile on my face. For like all of Act I.

Of course, I was way too busy watching his reaction than watching the show. But honestly, how many chances am I going to have to sit behind Tony nominated actor at Next to Normal? Probably not a lot. Especially since I usually sit in the front row.

Also, at the stage door, Alice Ripley recognized me, which was awesome, but so did Adam Chanler-Berat. He goes "nice to see you again! Do you like my new necklace?" Love him. He needs to not be gay.

No comments: