I chatted with the people sitting next to me for awhile before the show, and I mentioned that I had seen it a few times before, and they asked me all sorts of questions, and then did the obligatory "where are you from? what are you studying? what do you want to do with it? what do your parents think of you living here?" So Dad, they give you major props for being relatively okay with this, haha. They said they live in NJ and they always get nervous when their sons go in to the city for a few hours, and that they're not sure they'd let them live here. So they were nice and very interested to hear what I thought of Tommy Batchelor.
Tommy was brilliant. I can't quite decide if he's my favorite or not. I love Kiril, and I love Tommy, and it's hard to choose. Tommy looks the part more and has a better singing voice, but Kiril is the only one whose dancing can move me to tears, and I think for that reason, he'll always be my favorite. Tommy is a close second though. And Trent is great as well.
So there is Mr. Batchelor himself. Cute kid. Someone on Broadway Secrets said that he looks like Gollum. So not true. He's adorable. Also, he's a total pimp, in a completely awesome way. I saw him on the street once, and he had on these huge green sunglasses and had one of the ballet girls (the little girls in the show) on each arm. Too cute.
1 comment:
Shouldn't they be more nervous about living in Jersey??
Badaboom*ching*
Sorry, I had to. :-p
Post a Comment