...you're gonna let me in. I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
I'm sick of everything.
I'm sick of boys.
I'm sick of people in general.
I'm sick of being sick.
I'm sick of the food on campus and the constant stomach ache it gives me.
I'm sick of my workload.
I'm sick of my work ethic.
I'm sick of putting away laundry.
I'm sick of feeling like none of my clothes look good.
I'm sick of waiting...for break, for figuring out what comes next, for impending grades and exams, for my head to clear up, for people to get over being stupid, for all of the music I just ordered, for you...
On the plus side, it was a low key but fun weekend. Last night I went out for sushi with Lauren. It was nice to get away from campus and the food on campus. And Hans Herzl-Betz was there! Haven't seen that skank since last term. Most. Awkward. Person. Ever. He pretended to not see us. And then we went to our dorm event, and then Kayleigh and I watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist for the fiftieth time since Tuesday. It makes my life. And today I slept in, cleaned, did laundry, and relaxed. Then went to the hockey game with Amanda, Steph, and Kayleigh. We lost, but it was a good game, and it made me hate Hobart a little (sorry, Jenn). I mean, the fans were assholes and the players were dirty. And then we went to see "He's Just Not That Into You." A.MA.ZING. I loved it (even though it kind of hit close to home), and would see it again in a heartbeat. Tomorrow I really need to be productive, plus I have Senate and tutoring. Always a blast.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment