
I mean, he's the perfect mix of dorky and really really attractive. And no, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon because he's gotten pretty popular recently. I've liked him since Dodgeball, so there. Sure, "He's Just Not That Into You" reminded me how much I love him. He was soo freaking adorable in that movie. See?
I also think that he and Drew Barrymore were an adorable couple. The rumors that he's dating Tila Tequila on the other hand? Not okay. And I'm not saying this because I'm jealous, because we all know I'm marrying Blake Daniel. But Tila Tequila, as amusing as she is, is disgusting.
iTunes is now 45% downloaded. Awesome. My movie is 22% downloaded.
Speaking of percentages, 9OTH PERCENTILE FOR ANALYTICAL WRITING. GO ME. I KICK ASS. Sorry for that. I'm proud of myself. I don't think I believe in myself enough, ever, and if I want to brag in my blog about the fact that I scored better than 90 out of 100 GRE takers on that section, I think I'm more than entitled to do so. 90 90 90 90 90 90 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!
I'm done now.
Also, I had a wonderful couple of days with my boys. They're amazing. Matthew=hilarious. Luke=the cutest baby in the history of the world. Matthew's smile when he saw me on Saturday morning made me forget about the hell of the last three or so weeks and made me feel like I was on top of the world. It's nice, because I know kids don't fake that stuff.
Haircut/eyebrow wax tomorrow. I'm so excited. I need a change. Or at least something that will make me feel better about myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment