Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 more days. Failroad, much?

And it's a damn good thing, since I can't handle life anymore, apparently.

I don't know what happened. Last week I was possibly more upbeat than I've been in awhile, and all of a sudden, it came crashing down. I don't know if it's the sinus infection and overall exhaustion or what.

Tonight it took me four hours to write a three page paper. I'm never, ever like that. Three pages? Half an hour, maybe.

My application deadlines completely snuck up on me. I'm nowhere near being done with my personal statement. Honestly, I can't even start it. Maybe I'm not ready for grad school. Maybe I should take a year off, but then what would I do? I'm not going home again, that's for sure.

I'm so freaking tired and I can't sleep anymore, except during the day when I actually need to be productive.

I feel like all of my friends hate me. This is unfounded and unreasonable, and it makes me want to punch myself in the face for even thinking it.

I'm going to fail every single midterm I have this week because I don't have the focus to study.

I wish I could go home like, right now. No joke. I don't know how I'm going to make through four more days, especially if they're all like today.

And I'm so sick of everyone asking me if I'm okay. I can't go anywhere without being accosted.

I have to wake up in four hours. Fail.

I feel like I haven't laughed in like, a week. This sucks, because I really like laughing. And sleeping, but I don't do that anymore either.

So anyway, tomorrow I'm going to take control, at least of the grad school situation, and finish my personal statement. This will be achieved by moving into the library for the evening. Then by Wednesday, recommendations will hopefully be set, since everyone is waiting on that, and I can get on with my life.

Now, where the hell is my iPod?

No comments: