
This can never, ever be me.
So yeah. I'm doing okay. I'm keeping my chin up and acting normal and continuing to make him laugh and sending him witty facebook messages, which will be important when he realizes this girl has absolutely no personality. And I saw them together today and it was impossible for me to avoid them, and he smiled and waved and I smiled back and said "GILLIBRAND!" And he said "I KNOW!!!!!!!!" And it was fine. Although last night I saw them at dinner and the only table open in the dining hall was the one right next to there's, so I sat with my back to them and made faces at Jamie the whole time. Of course, Jamie then goes "we need to talk later, about him." And I was like "no, we don't. Do you honestly think I don't know?" She drives me insane. And Kayleigh and I were talking at lunch today about how Glenn Fleshler should play Wendla in SA, and she was like "that would just be so awkward." I mean, I don't see what is so awkward about this...

Clearly, Glenn was born for that role.
No comments:
Post a Comment