Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh, Hot Damn...

tastes amazing. Best night of my life.



This is my best friend. It is her birthday, and she is better than you. I love her, and she is my soulmate, musical and otherwise.


This is Shazib. He drives us around. He threatens to marry us, then kill us and take our dowries. Fortunately, I don't have one. This is what happens when you hang out with terrorists.



This is Emily, maybe. It is also a failure.


This is me, Emily and Kayleigh. It was towards the end of the night.


This is basically hysterical.


This is Lauren. She makes my life better by being a total bitch when I need a bitch in my life, and I love it. I'm not sure who else is in this picture, or why he is in this picture, but hey, it was Saturday night at the Branch. We're all friends here. Until he pushes Kayleigh. Then it becomes an issue.


This is how we crush heads.

And this is the worst decision I made. Not because it's untrue, because it is and I feel that alcohol is a truth serum and I meant every word, but because typically, writing on people's facebook walls in those conditions is usually a bad idea.

1 comment:

Keena said...

You forgot 'wife'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Damn...hmmm...did I create a monster???!!!