Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Want You All To Know...

that you should be very proud of me. I am staying in, on a Saturday, and doing homework, while all of my friends are at the bar. This is a monumental night for me. I tell everyone that Saturday is a day to rest and relax and not do homework. However, by Monday, I have to write a first draft and an alternate first draft (topic of interest, research question, hypothesis, preliminary lit review) for Research methods, clean my room, brief Milligan Ex Parte, and vet a Supreme Court candidate. Milligan and the Supreme Court thing aren't due until Tuesday, however, my group is meeting Monday night, and I don't want to let them (i.e. Jeremy) down. I also feel like I'm getting sick, so I want to get things done so I can relax tomorrow. So yeah, Kayleigh, Emily, and Shazib are all at the Sand Dollar, and I'm here. But the thing is I actually kind of hate the Sand Dollar. Dancing+Rap and Hip Hop+Sketchy townies=not really my thing, so as much as I love them and miss them, it kind of works out. If they were going somewhere I wanted to go, I would have gone, and thus, not been as productive.

The whisper is that Blake has had a bunch of auditions in the last few weeks. Good for him. I'm anxiously awaiting what his future holds.

No comments: