Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My lucky day.


Ladies and gentleskanks, it is here.

At precisely 5:30ish this evening, I will be driving out to Best Buy and purchasing this CD, and then I will spend the rest of my night glued to my ipod, listening to it. I mean, I could buy it on iTunes right now, but I would much prefer to have it in my possession so I can read the liner notes fifty million times for the next sixty years of my life, until I have all of the lyrics memorized.

I kind of think Bruce Springsteen is god. I mean, other than campaigning for douchebag politicians, the man can do no wrong. And honestly, I campaign for douchebag politicians too (coughrandykuhlcough), so I guess none of us are perfect, though Bruce and I pretty damn close.

Tickets go on sale next week. Obviously, the dates and locations suck, but I WILL see him again, so it looks like a drive to Albany might be necessary, since that is about as close as he is coming. I mean, he'll be in Boston and Providence, but obviously the dates are made of fail and are in the middle of the week when I will be out here.

Yeah, looking at times and dates...I think Albany it is. It's on a Thursday night during Term III. That might work. Now I just need company...

Happy listening, dear readers.

No comments: