Monday, January 26, 2009

Must Get Back to London.

I've missed London every day since I left. However, with the closing of Spring Awakening in New York, and the subsequent OPENING of Spring Awakening: London on January 23rd, the need to go back has increased drastically. Some of you might be saying "But Heather, you've seen Spring Awakening 5 times! Is it really necessary to fly across the ocean to see you show you have already seen? I can assure you, it is. And to prove this point, I will use a visual aid.

This is Jamie Blackley, currently playing Hanschen in London. Basically, Jamie Blackley is beautiful. He will always take a backseat to Blake, despite the fact that he has a British accent that is to die for, for a plethora of reasons, including but not limited to: 1. Jamie is gorgeous, but Blake is still better. 2. I've met Blake. He's very cuddly. Jamie doesn't strike me as cuddly. 3. There is also one major issue: Jamie Blackley, this god among men (or boys) is only 16. That is unacceptable. Blake is younger than me, but 19/21 is a lot different than 16/21.

Anyway, I had to share the joy, and now I need to get my ass kicked by statistics.

No comments: