Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm surrounded by idiots.

One in particular...

When stating our political beliefs in Law and the Courts:
"I'm a socialist/anarchist/monarchist."
When stating our judicial philosophies:
"I believe in both living document and original intent."

Which makes you...

Very, very wrong. Number one, you cannot be an anarchist AND a monarchist. That just doesn't work. Number two, you cannot believe in original intent AND living document. The two are inherently opposite, and believing strictly in both of them is completely contradictory. Here's an idea: PICK ONE. Or say you believe in balancing. You can do that-you just cannot believe in both.

God. Also, this kid looks like a turtle, has moobs, and wears the same shirt every day. This makes him subject to a lot of side glances and muffled laughter between me and Jeremy. Also, I don't feel bad writing a nasty blog about the fact that Turtle Moobs is a raging idiot and a raging bag of douche because he used to make me cry in International Relations. Constantly. Weekly, even.

No comments: