Sometimes I get nostalgic and read back through old emails and my old livejournal from high school. Most of these things pertain to the same subject, or person really, and I don't really know why I do this to myself, because it brings up all of these old feelings that I occasionally still feel, but it makes me feel them 1000 times more. Sometimes, I think we should have tried again. Sometimes, I think you were an idiot for breaking up with me. Sometimes, I'm glad that it didn't last. Sometimes, I think you're a major douchebag and I make fun of you behind your back with my (our) friends, like a normal bitchy 21 year old college student. And sometimes, I want to get back together. I know everyone would judge me for that. I don't care. Kayleigh's the only one who really gets it.
Come back from Florida.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Are we talking about B or K??? Please tell me K....
Keith. The neverending story.
NOT Brandon. We're much better friends. There hasn't been one ounce of romantic tension since like, February 2007. I haven't even thought about it. Love the guy, not like that.
I don't think you're crazy and I do actually get it.
Post a Comment