Thursday, April 9, 2009

And also...

That Law and the Courts paper I pulled the all-nighter for?

I got a 98. Ninety fucking eight. I found this out when Dr. Twombly emailed me and said "By the way, 98/100 on your paper. Outstanding."

But that's not all...

DrJTwombly (12:19:28 AM): np - i assume you got my eamil abuot your paper
heatherj8987 (12:19:36 AM): i did. excellent news.
DrJTwombly (12:19:50 AM): rare that i record a 98 on such things
heatherj8987 (12:20:57 AM): it makes me feel good, since i tell everyone that relations between the branches are my research interests
DrJTwombly (12:21:03 AM): cool
DrJTwombly (12:21:52 AM): think about this overnight - i may ask that you fix the minor errors and allow me to use it as an example for students to show that it can be done and how it should be done
heatherj8987 (12:22:19 AM): i can do that
DrJTwombly (12:22:53 AM): well think about it anyway - especially given that you wish to be a prof - we can dicsuss it tomorrow when you stop by
heatherj8987 (12:22:58 AM): sounds good

He wants to use it as an example for future classes.
We won't tell him when I started or how much effort I put into it.

Also, A- in Individualism and Community. Basically, the same grade I've gotten in every Mitchell class, so no surprise there. But the good news is that I'm expecting an A- in History of England, and after the above conversation, an A in Law and the Courts. I have no idea about Senior Seminar, but I usually get A-'s for Shep, so my GPA should be pretty good this term. He seemed to like the draft of my paper, I've done well on homework, and participated a little bit. I should be fine.

Magna Cum Laude, bitches :)

1 comment:

Keena said...

WOW!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!! You've done so well:)

PS: Why wasn't it a 100????Hahahaha:)