If your name isn't Jeremy, Coleman, Maddie, Jenny, or Kayleigh, I'm probably infuriated with you right now.
1. Do not call me names behind my back. Especially when said names are grossly inaccurate.
2. Do not treat people like shit. Not me, just people in general. Especially when I have to deal with the fallout from it.
3. Do not treat me like your students.
4. Do not use me as your messenger. Kayleigh and I are two separate entities. If you have a problem with her, take it up with her, not me.
5. Don't talk about people behind their back when you don't know them.
6. Don't be mean, and don't judge me.
7. Okay, really? Her?
8. Mom jokes about a proverbial mother figure=funny. Necrophilia jokes=totally and completely unacceptable. I'm severely holding that against you forever and ever. You know better.
Furthermore, just because I have more of a future than most of you because I'm going to grad school and you're all facing the job market, does not mean that a.) I don't have legitimate worries about things like rent, and bills, and finding a job, and b.) that I'm not allowed to say anything about being worried about those things. We're all in the same boat, I'm just paying a lot of money to be in it, and coming off of the boat with a fancy degree. Stop acting like it's going to be smooth sailing for me from now on. It's not, and you all have the option of moving home. I can't do that. I can't commute four hours per day.
Why is everyone insane? We're supposed to have an amazing 10 days, and not be acting like we're in high school. I'm so ready to put all of this bullshit behind us and only see you all once every five years. Unless your name is listed above. Then I will miss you.
I wish it was still Friday night. If this Bruce withdrawal lasts until October, I'm going to have a serious problem. I literally just want to lay in bed and listen to Brucelegs (bootlegs) on my iPod.
On the plus side, I have cute dresses for senior week.
On the downside, it's 4:15am and I have yet to attempt sleep.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hmmm...so, how's it going???;) I assume I'm not on the list b/c I don't go to Elmira...
Post a Comment