Monday, May 4, 2009

Now you just say "oh romeo? yeah, you know I used to have a scene with him."

I have seen the writing on the wall.
Don't think I need anything at all
All in all, it was all just bricks in the wall.

So I feel like crap about the entire situation. But I have really really good friends that have my back, to the point where I almost feel bad for him because I know he got chewed out repeatedly this weekend. Whatever, he deserves it. And now I'm pretty sure he's ignoring me. I just like how I'm 450 miles away, and still creating drama. I think he and I probably need to talk, but I really don't want to talk to him right now.

Saturday was amazing though. It was nice to spend some time with Keena, and obviously it was nice seeing Spring Awakening again and sharing something with her that really means a lot to me. I missed some of the old cast, mainly Blake, Socha, and Emily Kinney, but I really enjoyed the production and everyone was fantastic. I LOVE Kimiko Glenn and Andy Mientus. It was also nice to see the nephews, and I can't believe how cute they are.

How can you look at me as if I was just another one of your deals?

No comments: