And Senior Soiree, black and gold themed. Not a good night in my life, but what can you do? Yikes. Talk about shit hitting the fan.
Class is going well, minus the fact that I'm completely surrounded by idiots. It's fine, because Jeremy, Coleman, Luke, and I make fun of them. All of them.
My social life has been fantastic, minus the drama. I've hung out with A TON of different people, made new friends, done stuff most nights, had a few great trips to Rochester, and taken over 150 pictures since I've been back. And tonight I figured out how to get YouTube videos to my iPod.
I sleep like shit these days. I was actually tired when I got home tonight, but then I realized that I had no clean clothes whatsoever, so I'm waiting for my laundry to be finished. I'm going to put it in the dryer and go to bed.
May Days/Fearless Friday coming up. I'm relatively excited, and hoping it stays drama free. I mean, he and I are mostly normal and fine, but on nights like May Days, anything can happen, so I'm a little nervous. I have a cute dress though. It's black. Pretty plain, but I got some fake pink flowers for my hair to spruce it up and add color, and I think it will look nice. I'm not really a bright colors person. And I think that dress will be well-worth the $20, since it's casual enough that there will be a variety of occasions that I can wear it for. I have to go to you-know-who's before and take pictures, since he's grovelling at my feet right now (haha love it). So anyway, get excited for pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment