Monday, December 8, 2008

Fuck Finals.

The good news is, the two hardest ones are over. The bad news is, in the next 24 hours I need to edit an eight page paper, and take 2 exams. Hopefully, it will be okay. I just need to get through tomorrow.

The other good news is we made our Team Sweatervest shirts and went to the bar after our Myra finals. Here's to the end of four years of historical (figurative and literal) torture. Pictures are coming, once we have time to upload them.

I also need to do some shopping. I finished Ryan+Jenn, Keena + Jeff, Dad, and Grandpa, as well as my secret santa, but I have to do the boys, the dogs (bookstore!), Kayleigh (just a tacky stocking stuffer...aka best friend keychains, lol), and Jeremy (that one is a little harder). I have some ideas in mind though. I think we're going Wednesday night, and then we're going to wrap presents and watch Love Actually like we do every year.

Twilight was freaking amazing, by the way. So the dialogue is tacky and contrived, the angst is amusing, but the plot and the characters are fantastic. So glad we went. I'm working my way through the book, but since I don't have time to read right now, it will take awhile.

And by the way, I woke up with a TERRIBLE cold this morning. Just what I needed.

...wish me luck on not riding the failroad (or the failboat...whichever you prefer).

No comments: