Friday, October 17, 2008

Things

Here's me and my little buddy, who is pretty much one of the two cutest things I've ever seen in my entire life. Those eyes! I feel like I'm excluding someone, but someone wouldn't sit still enough for me to take a picture of them :-) He's still my boy though, and I had a good time with those guys.
These are the people I don't like. Okay, really, I just don't like the tall guy. But as Jeremy said when he put this picture on facebook, "note: person on the far right=my favorite Republican, ever." To which I responded "note: person taking the picture=my hero." Seriously though, Jeremy was the silver lining during a really shitty night. But George Winner was amazing during the debate, and I probably made it on the news. Good thing that was before the crying.
My email has been down. I can get into my inbox but can't send anything, so Keena, the phone number change is not acceptable. You've had the same number for years, and my brain is no shape to process any new information this week. Not okay.
TGIFriday. Seriously. This was a short week but probably one of the busiest, most stressful weeks EVER. I got a whopping 4 hours of sleep Wednesday night between being upset about the debate situation and worrying about the (count them) TWO midterms and ONE paper on Thursday.
I have to lit drop tomorrow, but that's alright because Mr. Asshole isn't coming. Oh, and wtf is with the "I don't send out minutes, I only send out meeting reminders." Um, no, secretaries send out minutes too. Ugh. Kiss my ass. Why is it that Jeremy and I are the only cool people in College Republicans and College Dems combined? We're starting our own club, we decided.
And, I got new shoes yesterday. The pink graffittied Chucks may need to be retired, which is super sad, but I guess it happens.
Spring Awakening again on November 8th, onstage, next to my boy. And now we have matching shoes, so that's exciting.

No comments: