Friday, October 3, 2008

I can't believe it.

SENIOR PICTURE!And I'll keep my bio a surprise, but I have the best quote ever.

Someday, girl, I don't know when, we're gonna get to that place where we really wanna go, and we'll walk in the sun. But 'til then, baby, we were born to run."


And ugh, Hairspray is closing in January. Bad news bears.

I'm excited for Dad and Sara to come, and for my induction, and for my sleepover with Matthew and Joey next week.

1 comment:

Keena said...

Your picture is fantastic...as usual! You are very photogenic! Like the quote as well...would never have guessed that it would be Springsteen!! We are very excited for you to come home. Matthew is can't wait for his sleepover and has made it very clear that you're going to get your own pillow!! Is Kayleigh jealous that your weekend is going to be full of Touch-A-Truck and sleepovers with a 3 year old??? I bet she is:)