I can't believe it's been four years. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my grandmother. She was my best friend and I still miss her terribly every minute. I know that things got really bad at the end, but sometimes I would give anything to be back in the dialysis waiting room again. It makes me sad that her (and my mom) never got to see all that I've accomplished here, and it makes me really sad that they never got to see Matthew and Luke.
In other news, I'm Relay For Life Ceremonies Co-Chair. I'm so happy. My committee is responsible for planning, in particular, the luminaria ceremony, and choosing the music, which I'm obviously stoked about. I was thinking "Who You'd Be Today" by Kenny Chesney and "The Rising", by Bruce.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment