I'm in Enfield, and I want to not be here anymore.
Wisdom teeth are coming out tomorrow, which should totally add to the funness of being here.
Uh huh uh huh uh huh well fine
Not like it's even worth the time
But still you know you wanted more
Sorry, it won't change
Been there before
The thing that sucks, okay, for me
A thousand bucks I'm like scott-free
And I mean, please, that's all I need
Get real, okay
By now you know the score
You wanna laugh, it's too absurb
You start to ask, can't hear a word
You're gonna crash and burn
Right tell me more
They freak, or won't
You toe the line
You tell your soul "just kill some time"
Will it quit?
It will until they don't
They're not my home, not anymore
Not like they so were before
Still I'll split and they'll like well, who knows?
Uh huh…uh huh…uh huh…well, fine
Not like it’s even worth the time
But still, you know, you wanted more
Okay, so nothing’s changed
Heard that before
You wanna laugh, it’s too absurd
You start to ask, can’t hear a word
You want to crash and burn
Right, tell me more
You start to cave, you start to cry
You try to run, nowhere to hide
You want to crumble up, and close that
Just fuck it – right?
Enough, that’s it
You’ll still go on
Well, for a bit
Another day of utter shit
And then there were none
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment