Sunday, June 29, 2008

And so it's the beginning of the end

Had a blast at Summer Registration as usual. Of course, it really sunk in that we're all seniors now. I just want to say that I couldn't have handpicked a better group of Senior OLs to have at that registration. As small as our class is and as different as we all are, I feel like the group of us who have done orientation each year are super close, and that is definitely one of the things I'm going to take with me after graduation. And my cabaret group was ridiculously awesome. So, here are some wonderful pictures (thanks Charles)... Because it was just so funny:
Paul: Are you pregnant?
Ashley: No.
Paul: Are you absolutely sure you're not pregnant?
Ashley: Uhh, pretty sure, yeah.
Paul: Do you wanna be?
FREEZE!

How's that class cheer go again? Oh yeah, WATCH US ROCK!

We're crazy. It works for us though.

Aww, seniors, look like you like each other.

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the laughs. Love you all.




No comments: