Saturday, August 22, 2009

Remember me?

I've been MIA for a few days. Sorry.

So, first things first, and most importantly...


RIP, Molly. You were the sweetest, nicest, best dog ever, and I'll miss you so much.

So that kind of put a damper on my week, but I'm actually doing okay with it. I'm sure she and Raider are frolicking together in some big field somewhere, and that they're very happy together. I guess it was just time.

On Monday, I went to see Matt Doyle's concert at Joe's Pub. Matt was in Spring Awakening. I'm sure I've mentioned him here before. He had Blake as a guest on one of his songs. There's nothing quite like two of my favorite people ever on one stage. They both have such gorgeous voices, plus they're both gorgeous, so it was like sensory overload.

Yum.

Tomorrow I have a ticket to Billy Elliot, where I will see...
...this...
...gorgeous...
...TONY WINNING ACTOR.

I'm excited. I hear he's brilliant in the role, and the best of the three Billys. Plus he's leaving soon (damn puberty), so I'm glad someone was kind enough to figure out the Billy schedule for the week for me. I think it will be a good show, and it will be good to get out of the apartment. I haven't really left all week. I'm not sure what the stage door is like, but hopefully I'll be able to get a good picture of me and Mr. Kulish.

So that's tomorrow. I have orientation on Wednesday. I think this will be a pretty good week, and I have something up my sleeve for Monday and Tuesday that will definitely help in my quest to make this a good week. And hopefully things work out with Kayleigh for the weekend. I'm dying to both see that Spring Standards show (one of my favorite bands) at the Bowery Ballroom, and to take Kayleigh to Next to Normal. I know she'll love it (plus, I want to go againnnn). I need a better stage door picture with Kyle. And ones with Alice, Adam, and Louis. And if things don't work out with Kayleigh (and Mariah, too. Kayleigh wants to bring her), I have tentative plans to do something with Hilary this week.

No comments: