Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July, (not) Asbury Park

"Sandy, the fireworks are hailing over Little Eden tonight, forcing the light into all those stoned-out faces left stranded on this 4th of July..."


Because I love the song so much, just wanted to give a little memorial type shout out to Danny Federici and Madam Marie, two crucial elements of that song that have died recently, Federici in April and Madam Marie a few days ago.



This one was always a favorite (the above picture)

My "holiday" weekend was good. I did a lot of playing with Matthew, which is always fun. We went over to Maine on Saturday so we could get the house clean, and I played outside with Matty. We only made the COOLEST "super-big" pile EVER, in the history of Wells Beach. It had a moat, a wall, a road, and another wall made out of rocks. So freaking sweet.

Baby tomorrow! I can't believe it. So exciting.

No comments: