So I finally got to watching the Grey's finale. It was actually decent. This season has disappointed me, but the finale was okay. I love the cliff-hanger "ohhh Derek's going somewhere....maybe something will happen to him". Yeah right. Like they'd kill off Patrick Dempsey. There goes their fanbase.
Went to "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" with Kayleigh last night. It was hilarious. I think we related a little too much, but hey, what can you do?
After that, we went to a party at Sandy and Lori's cottage. The morning-after theme always makes for a good laugh. And there were a lot of random cameos, particularly by the RLC of my dorm (he graduated last year), but I think he left when he saw that Kayleigh and I were there. I'll get a picture or two up when someone posts some, since the battery was dead in my camera.
Then we watched Demetri Martin videos on youtube at 3am. I about peed my pants. He's hilarious. Probably my all-time favorite comedian. Then we went to bed, and for some reason, I'm awake right now. I'll probably climb back into my bed when I'm done with this. My room is about 150 degrees right now, I think that woke me up.
Also, I found this video online. I love the Spring Awakening cast. I guess the show will be hard to do now that they're all zombies :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5GfUphnum4
Ugh, can I just say how much I am not looking forward to packing up my room? I should probably get going on that, but I want to take a few pictures first, so we should probably clean a little.
So anyway, it's Saturday, which means I'll probably sleep until about 3, then take a shower, then I think we're going to Asia to celebrate the last weekend of school, or maybe just to celebrate the fact that we've all been craving cheap chinese food. Either way, it's a celebration. Then I'm sure the night will end with us in some weird combination of clothes and either Empire Records or random youtube videos. And probably a bunch of mountain dew cans all over our floor. And probably a great deal of pictures with the your mom sign. It's my last weekend before senior year...crazy. I think the thing I'm looking forward to most next year is having Amanda back, because I miss her. That, and my room, because it kicks ass. I'm sure we'll end up in New York City at least three times, because that's just how we roll, so I'm looking forward to that as well. And I hope New York works out this summer, because I'm really looking forward to it. I need BB12, next to Blake :-) That should be pretty easy to get, since that seat and the seat next to it are reserved for fanclub members, and that's me (only to have access to the early onstage seats sale), so maybe it will work out.
Also, because I'm crazy, I think I'm going to add Dr. Imai's US Foreign Policy class, because I'm worried I don't have enough of a solid international relations background, and I think that will help me. I really like Imai's lectures, but his debates terrify me. As long as you-know-who isn't in that class, which hopefully he isn't, I should be fine with the debates, but if he's in that class, since teams are organized alphabetically, chances are he will be on my team and fuck up our debate, just like Comparative and International Relations. I hate my life. He told me that he's done taking political science classes, so I should be fine. But yeah, since I've got my GPA above a 3.6, I can take more classes than I've been taking, so I might as well take advantage of the money I pay to go here. 19 credits isn't that bad, right? I mean, one of them is yoga. It'll be a lot of work, but if I'm tutoring, I'll have the time to do it. So yeah, I'll take care of the add form on Monday.
The Youth is Watching: Go Vote!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment